Tuesday, March 22, 2011

indi-glow

at our graduation event on saturday i managed to gather a following of 6 little boys. they were all around 5 years old, and followed me around, climbed on my lap, poked me, and whatnot. for a solid 30 minutes i entertained them with the indi-glow on my watch. each one would take a turn putting their hands around the watch to make it dark enough to see the light. they would jump back and freak out for a second when they saw the light, let the next kid go, then fight their way in line for their next turn. i also spent another 30 minutes having my hair pet. obviously my natural, blonde hair is much different than the hair they are used to, so they were content to just sit there petting my head. it felt a little weird having 10 little hands petting my head at once haha. also, i got poked a lot. as we were sitting and watching the graduation, the little boys were all sitting around me/on me, and a couple of them kept poking my leg then looking up at me laughing and smiling. luckily, they took lots of breaks to dance and do gymnastics, which at least provided me with some breaks and entertainment.

i'd say a fairly typical graduation event.

No comments:

Post a Comment